• S
    Greasy Spoon
    Doesn't like it
    Not my favorite breakfast spot, but good as a local greasy spoon. Go to Red Lion Inn for a spectacular breakfast spot.
  • S
    Mobile review
    Likes it
    Really like Martin's. Relaxed, family friendly and breakfast all day!! So glad u r here:)
  • Mgpwcph7qclapp-100
    Mobile review
    Doesn't like it
    A real dive. Off-tasting food that is well past freshness and indifferently prepared. Slovenly service and servers. Uncomfortable chairs, tired decor. Prices are low, but not worth it at half the price.
  • Hz3vuripbgscmr-100
    Flavorful and affordable
    Favorite
    Turkey, Brie, and Apple Specialty Sandwich - Martin's is that quintessential town diner stove for but seldom met. Fast and friendly, in a warm and continuity- involved space. Their specials looked terrific: open face eggplant parmesan, buckwheat banana pancakes, homemade turkey burgers and a delicious Manhattan chowder. Their breads are clearly locally baked and ingredients fresh. The sweetly nutty brie and thick turkey of their turkey specialty sandwich were exemplary. Breakfast all day and plates of scrambled tofu? You had me at the prices.
  • Pxacdhdvrmigli-100
    One of Barrington's Best!
    Likes it
    Okay, In my humble opinion, these guys rate 5 stars in their category.
    That being the "Small Informal Breakfast/Lunch Place".
    They are one of the few places in Gt. Barrington that seems to remember there's a local community that likes being able to afford eating out locally.
    They ARE always crowded when you'd expect them to be, BUT, I've never waited more than 10 minutes... even when the line is out the door.
    The staff is as fast and friendly as it gets. The food... well, gourmet quality at regular pricing. I love to experiment with new foods when I eat out, and I've never had something I didn't love here!
    Perfect pancakes, awesome sandwiches, and my favorite breakfast:
    Salmon Benedict with fresh spinach added on... Deeelicious! Try their avocado melt too.
    Thanks Martin!