• Zyw1hctocbwbkt-100
    ...classics from virtually every Asian cuisine. Portion sizes are substantial, the ingredients are fresh, and if you want your Full Review
  • Ob34qsnaquflot-100
    Likes it
    Popular Asian Fusion Bistro hidden away in the low rent suburban strip malls of St Louis Park. The place was bustling on a friday night. Looked like there were quite a few regulars smoozing with the sisters that run the place. It has a comfortable cozy feel. The menu ran the gamut of asian foods from Singapore noodles pad thai curries Szechuan... Full Review
    Awesome
    Likes it
    Had a great meal at the Wok in the Park. Nice serving sizes at a good prize. My husband is celiac and I'm allergic to MSG so we were excited to find this place. No msg in any of the dishes and lots of gluten free choices. The slayer stir fry and pad see yew were fabulous. The restaurant was clean. The staff was friendly but not well trained. No one introduced themselves or chatted. We will definitely go again.
    Sunrise Stir-Fry
    Likes it
    Sunrise Stir-Fry - Great blend of 5 spices in coconut milk, adding beef and chicken at medium hot level
    Favorite
    Great food. Great service. A neighborhood favorite.
    1 out of 1 found this review helpful
    Original, Fresh, Delish
    Likes it
    Summer Rolls, Curry Coconut Soup, Sunrise Stir-Fry - This was such a pleasant experience all the way around...ambiance, presentation, soup-to-nut spectacular Asian delights!. Thank you!
    love
    Favorite
    Food is amazing! Fresh and made to order. Great atmosphere.The staff is very friendly! My favorite dishes are the Sassy Basil and Sunrise Stir-Fry. Oh, and I always have to try the puffs. So yummy!
    Simply Awesome
    Favorite
    Great staff and Great food!!
    Likes it
    Very flavorful fresh Asian food!!!
    The Best of the Best
    Likes it
    This is a fantastic restaurant that is oh so busy I hate to write a good review. I want to keep this restaurant all to myself. We are regulars and we love everything on the menu even though we haven't gotten through it all yet. the "M" is especially delicious as is the subgum chow mein which you won't find on the menu but is the best chow mein ever. The best plan is to take people with you so you can share several different dishes. This is a family restaurant with local people running it. They make you feel like you are eating in their home. It is especially fun when someone is celebrating a birthday. Chef Jacob and his sisters (and one or tow of their staff) sing the best happy birthday since Gustino's. The desserts are artistic creations especially the rhubarb pie. I am going over there and ordering it right now.
  • Mmz6dbxpttxutm-100
    Mobile review
    This place is amazing! The quality is top notch. The prices are so reasonable for the quantity. Everything is fresh and is actually real food! The no MSG factor rated very high for my husband. This place makes Asian dining good for you! We will definitely be back again and again!
  • S
    Great - Fresh Food, But Spicy!
    Likes it
    We were in the Twin Cities from out of town and the family was in the mood for some good Asian Food. After reading many of the reviews we decided to give Wok in the Park a try.
    First, the food quality is incredible. Everything was freshly prepared and had a great flavor.
    But, beware - the spice level was quite high. We live in Texas and are used to spicy foods, but my Pad Thai was probably a "4 out of 5" spice level. My wife and daughter had the Stir Fry which was also quite spicy.
    The spice can of course be dialed back, but we expected the usual "mild Minnesota" -- definitely not the case here.
    The Puffs are amazing - and also the summer rolls. Pad Thai was some of the best I've ever had.
    Service was also good -- very attentive.
    We will go back, but dial back on the spice!
  • X5nm3zsmqnofel-100
    Amazing Food - Good People Running it
    Likes it
    I really love this place. They are good people who bend over backwards to make you feel welcome. They will prepare the food however you like it. When I was on a special diet they catered to my complicated needs. Thumbs up all the way.
    Mobile review
    Great food, unbelievably bad service. The individuals who work there are all morons. They mess up orders, forget to bring food and take their sweet time. Quite frustrating since the food is good.
  • Aqvctv5vuwgewc-100
    Mobile review
    Sweet Zen Basil with Shrimp and Wok's Cherry Own Curry with Chicken. Both AMAZING and unique! Completely different and flavorful. Vegetables done to perfection a must visit and unique menus options. Will be headed back very soon!
  • Zpz3y8c0bx14w4-100
    Glad I Found This Place
    Likes it
    After some very disappointing service from some our former go-to places for take-out (ie. missing items in order despite paying for them), I was on the search for another place that could vegan and GF at the same time. This is few and far between for Asian options. Soy sauce has gluten in it and I was happy to hear the Wok in the Park using Tamari which is gluten-free.
    We tried all vegan/gf -- Pho with tofu, Sunrise Stir Fry with Tofu and Hot Sacred Basil. All were very fresh with lots of veggies, not greasy and had wonderful flavor (no MSG too).
    Two thumbs up from this vegan / GF. Also, for the omnivores -- they look to have a lot of great things for you! If only they had a location in Minneapolis.
  • Wyy187ttgdbrqk-100
    BEST IN THE WORLD
    Likes it
    I have worked with this group of people and know that the SERVICE along with the FOOD is the BEST IN THE WORLD. They will only serve you what is the BEST of the BEST. They also happen to be the nicest people you will EVER have the pleasure to meet. Chef Jacob creates some of the most AMAZING items you can imagine. LOVE YOU ALL, Kenny and Andrew
  • Bqdrbndrivjrny-100
    Boooooooooooo
    Doesn't like it
    I was told by a review that this place had authentice pork buns. The kind you find in San Francisco. We drove from Stillwater for the treat. I called before we make the thirty mile drive on a Saturday afternoon. I want my gas money back. We get there and they do not have pork buns, rather some chicken thing. They were very unfriendly and much to the surpise of my better half, I stood up and left. I could not believe what frauds this place is. Looks like a dive, smells like a dive and the staff obviously treats the place as if it was a dive. Wok on by Wok In The Park.
    0 out of 1 found this review helpful
    Poor / Service
    Checked in
    I went to this restaurant to eat at my lunch, I ordered a lunch special to eat in. The food was very salty, and too little rice or sause. I had to ask for more rice. Lunch was about 8 dollars but for some reason by bill came to 10.75 .... I asked for a printed or itemized receipt, but could not be issue. They put my total amount on the guest check slip and stamp it with their address. Am okay with that, but I would like to know on my receitp how i got charged. I left $2 on the table for the tip. This is the first time I eat at this restaurant but will probably not be back and will not recommend it
    0 out of 1 found this review helpful
    Doesn't like it
    Overrated. Food was terrible.
    Fresh tasting food
    Likes it
    Sweet and Sour Chicken - I got take-out and had the sweet and sour chicken and it was seriously the most fresh sweet and sour chicken I have ever had. It tasted wonderful.
  • Csftyeqge6dkle-100