• 7hp2jdhi3ljqsb-100
    When the craving for that special thin-crusted pizza cannot be ignored … you know, the kind of pizza that has a distinctive, dry, crispy crust with just the right amount of bite, gooey cheese and the perfect amount of toppings; the kind of pizza that’s hard to find in the Sarasota area … No longer do you need to plan a trip to North Jersey to... Full Review
    Likes it
    Great service welcomed with courtesy and a nice smile. To pass the pizza test it must be plain cheese, no masking the base pie. Well needless to say it was a great pie, my daughter had the Lucia was made fresh mozzarella and spinach, she loved it. Great place go and enjoy
    Likes it
    Awesome restaurant!! Very nice waiters and delicious food
    Added Automatic Gratuity
    Doesn't like it
    I tried this restaurant with a gift card, and was sadly surprised when an automatic 18% gratuity for the total bill before the coupon was added without my consent. It was not part of the terms of the coupon. I understand that you should tip based on the total bill, but forcing me to do so automatically when that is not part of the coupon is unacceptable. I don't appreciate being treated that way and I will *never* go back because of it.
  • Jdfufrmialjphs-100
    Doesn't like it
    Slow service and poor quality food. Can't even make a decent salad.
    Fantastic - Must Go To
    Likes it
    Food was fantastic!!! 1812 chicken was delish, chicken marsala was delish, roasted garlic farfelle was delish. Everything was absolutely delish and plenty of it. We will definitely be back. Our new favorite place. Must go, you won't be sorry. Kids had pizza, best around. Service was friendly and very accommodating.
  • Lo5c34hs8zuxhq-100
    meh, not impressive
    Food was ok but it was overpriced for what we got, The a/c was not working properly, there were no beer choices aside from basic domestics, happy hour was a bait and switch and then we were hit with a mandatory 18% gratuity for a party of two. With so many other excellent places in town we won't be back.
    Likes it
    Excellent atmosphere and great music. The pizza was delicious, best crust I've ever had!! The ginger calamari was outstanding, definitely recommend it! We'll be back!
    Likes it
    Best meatballs ever!! My family loved Lucia's wine selection, homemade desserts, hot bread, and rich pasta sauces. The owners are kind and provided wonderful service. We will definitely go back!
    Consistently Great
    Every time we eat there, the food is great!
  • F54ledtcnhjnxh-100
    Nice place but my meal was unremarkable
    Likes it
    We did not get a pizza. That was likely our mistake as the other reviews rave about the pizza. I had the Farfalle with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t bad. It just missed that something special that would make you say (or at least me say) this is really good. The dinner salad was also ok but basic.
    As for the restaurant, they just completed a renovation. It is my first visit so I do not know what they changed from but now they have several TVs, a nice bar, several tables and high tops, and generally a nice clean look. Lighting was subdued.
    As for the service, that too was very good. The pace of the meal was fine, the servers friendly and happy we stopped by. Someday I should try their pizza.
  • Khajo46aigenzo-100
    Mobile review
    Great cheesesteaks. Very good white pizza and superior pizza. Would definitely go again.
    Likes it
    This pizza is perfect. We're sitting here totally satisfied! Linguini and white clam saucewas fresh and delicious. Desert was zepli...fried candy bars. Yummy!
  • Mvjbhwllnd45bq-100
    Best Pizza Ever!!
    We ate here last fall. We ordered a lot of food; some to eat there and some to take home. Everything was delicious, from the calamari appetizer to the tiramisu dessert! Italian entrees (ravioli, eggplant parmesan) were just as they should be. But it's the PIZZA that was the star of the meal! Lucia's pizza had the most amazing crust and flavor I've ever eaten. I am craving that again - we live out of town but I would make a trip just for this pizza! (and I'm not normally even a pizza lover!)
    I love the atmosphere here too - very romantic spot for a date. My husband and I visited on a weeknight and had the place to ourselves. Great surroundings.
    You gotta get the pizza!! :) Will be back soon!
    Likes it
    This place was fabulous!! We ate here tonight and even during peak season it was quiet, no wait, great service and wonderful food! We got the fried mozzarella and it was the best I've had! The chicken parmesan was fantastic and the bread was great- so crispy and hot! Would definitely recommend this and my grandmother who lives here will be bringing friends and family back!
    Likes it
    Great atmosphere! Great food! Great drinks! Hottest spot in Sarasota.